Freelance Production Assistant, July 2016- Present
- Talent PA, "Sesame Street," Sesame Workshop, HBO, October 2017- Present
- "American Idol," ABC, October 2017
- Key Clearance PA, "The Amazing Race," Worldrace Productions, September 2017
- "Isn't It Romantic?" New Line Productions, May 2017- September 2017
- "Untitled MTV Show," Bird Brain Productions, April 2017-May 1017
- "Untitled VH1 Series," Cranetown Productions, April 2017-May 2017
- "Oh, Hello," RadicalMedia, January 2017
- "Career Suicide," Funnyordie.com, December 2016
- "NY Lottery," RadicalMedia, November 2016
- "Allstate," Epoch, August 2016
- "Geico," Traktor, July 2016
- "AMEX," Hungry Man Productions, July 2016
Office Manager, Receptionist, and Jack(ie) of All Trades, September 2016-April 2017
• Scheduled and prepared conference rooms for both internal and client meetings
• Maintained office appearance, office and kitchen inventory, and planned weekly lunch for 110 people
• Logged film project time codes, completed transcriptions, location scouted, recorded voiceovers, performed quality checks for miscellaneous projects
Hungry Man Productions, INC.
Production Assistant/ Intern, August-September 2016
- Delivered bid spec scripts and storyboards to directors and head of sales
- Listened in on, recorded, and distributed conference call minutes and pitch-meetings with clients to Hungry Man staff
- Compiled information and work for directors' applications to the DGA
Head of Marketing and Consumer Engagement, June-September 2016
Be Mixed is startup founded in October of 2015 that sells all-natural, zero-calorie cocktail mixers.
- Assembled press kit to expand sales to Brooklyn retailers
- Identified markets and traveled to relevant new locations to introduce product and augment sales
- Engaged directly with the consumers to facilitate sales, collect market data and consumer feedback, and answer questions
- Brainstormed and executed guerrilla marketing tactics to engage target audience
Free Agent Media, Inc.
Assistant Editor, Travel Squire; Marketing Intern, Free Agent Media, Jan-April 2015
Free Agent Media & Marketing, Inc. is a media and marketing company that also operates Travel Squire, an online travel magazine.
- Contributed content to Travel Squire by writing news stories, restaurant reviews, and selecting captivating image
- Curated Instagram posts, led weekly tweet-ups, and designed e-mail marketing blasts for Travel Squire to gain followers, improve social media traction and engagement, and generate traffic
- Created and assisted with marketing proposals; employed telemarketing and emailing to recruit new business
4th Row Films
Production Assistant/ Production Intern, August 2014- January 2015
4th Row production specializes in feature documentaries, narrative film, non-scripted television and branded entertainment.
- Conducted outreach and email marketing to promote upcoming films
- Researched grants, film festival opportunities, shoot locations, and music selections, reviewed licensing process, and found archival footage for a variety of projects
- Communicated with investors via seedandspark.com to maintain relationships and secure further donations
NYU Gossip Squirrel
Founder, September 2012-May 2016
NYU Gossip Squirrel is a Facebook page with 3,500 + followers that parodies Gossip Girl. It is used as a vehicle to publish NYU news.
Washington Square Local
Staff Writer, 2015- May 2016
Often called “The Onion of NYU,” Washington Square Local is the student-run satirical newspaper of New York University.
National Organization for Women
Member, January 2017- Present
Founded in 1966, NOW’s purpose is to take action through intersectional grassroots activism to promote feminist ideals, lead societal change, eliminate discrimination, and achieve and protect the equal rights of all women and girls.
A Call to Men
Gala Committee, Video Production, December 2016-Present
A CALL TO MEN is a violence prevention organization and respected leader on issues of manhood, male socialization and its intersection with violence, and preventing violence against all women and girls. On May 25th, A CALL TO MEN celebrated its 15th anniversary with a gala.
- TV/ Digital Scriptwriting
- Content Creation
- Improv/ Sketch Comedy
- Social Media
- Blog Management
- All Microsoft Office Programs
- Adobe Creative Cloud Programs
- Multiple CMS platforms
- Social Media Platforms
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing Management (MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Digital/ Analog Photography
New York University, Gallatin School of Individualized Study, May 2016
Concentration in the Psychology of Media, Comedy Writing, and Film
- Recipient of the NYU Founders Day Award for Academic Achievement
Upright Citizen's Brigade, February 2016- Present